On arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport, you will get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality; A representative of Tulip Holidays (Pvt) Ltd will Welcome you and transfer to Pinnawala.
The Tour in Sri Lanka begins as you check-in to the Resort and relax.
Overnight stay at the Resort in Pinnawala
After Breakfast you will be off The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage to watch Elephant Feeding Bathing and Riding. Next you will be heading to a Spice and Herbal Garden (20 mins’ drive) where you will get to know about all the endemic Spices and Ayurvedic products in Sri Lanka. Then you will be heading to see the Gem Museum and Arts and Crafts of Sri Lanka. You will enjoy your lunch in a Restaurant with a Marvelous view of the BiBle Rock. Next you will be heading to see the Charming Royal Botanical gardens in Peradeniya followed by The Temple of the Tooth.In the evening you will be watching so Traditional Cultural Kandyan Dance and back to the Resort "Tulip of Ceylon" and will enjoy a traditional Sri Lankan "Tea Pot" Session. Night will be with fire lamps and the dinner will be with some oriental chilling music.
• After breakfast leave to Nuwara Eliya via Ramboda Falls. En route visiting a Tea factory and Tea Plantation and some beautiful water falls. Nuwara Eliya, This town seems like a piece of English district. Tudor-style and Victorian homes look across the blue lake. These buildings are the other architectural monuments to the English, the Post Office, the English country house like Hill Club with its hunting pictures, mounted hunting trophies and fish, Anglican Church and private residence. The Golf course here is one of the best in Asia. Walking sightseeing tour of Nuwara Eliya in the evening. Dinner and Overnight Stay.
After breakfast Excursion to Horton Plains Nature & Wild Life Reserve. Short trek to Worlds End and Bakers Falls. The Horton Plains National Park is the only National Park situated in the Hill Country and falls within the Nuwara Eliya district. The Panoramic scenic beauty of the Hill Country could be witnessed within the Park. The famous `Worlds End’ is a major attraction within the Park. Endemic slender loris and endemic purple monkey are among the important animal species that could be seen in addition to sambhur, a member of the cat family etc. There is some endemic avifauna also found within this Park. On the way to the Hotel you will be taken to one of the best attractions in Sri Lanka called Haggala Gardens. Dinner and Overnight Stay.
After breakfast you take a train ride up to Ella from the Nanu Oya station. Next you will be transferred to Negambo where you find one of the most fabulous golden Beaches in the world. You spend 3 days in Negambo where you can enjoy the beach with water sports and enjoy the streets with the best pubs and sea food in Sri Lanka. with souvenir shopping.
- Airport pick and drop
- Luxurious Fully Air Condtioned Vehicle
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Vehicle Insurance is provided
- Accommodation on half board
- Meals and Accommodation for Chauffeur guide
- International airfare
- Entrance fees, Jeep hire costs, Trekker chargers etc..
- Lunch & beverages
- Expenses of a personal nature ( telephone calls, laundry etc.)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Departure airport tax
NOTE: THESE TOURS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIEMENT
FOR 2 PAX = USD 899